An exceptionally well built Flybridge Motor Yacht that would be at home cruising the beautiful Rideau, Trent-Severn systems or The Loop! A cottage on the water capable of long distance inland waterway cruising. Tons of storage to accommodate a full summer on the water! Robust Cummins engines with very accessible engine compartments for maintenance.Excellent craftsmanship shows in the mahogany interior. Definitely a must see!!
From Chesapeake Bay Magazine:
"Originally built in the mid-1960s by the Kenner Boat Company in Arkansas, the Suwanee was designed to be a cruising houseboat boat with a yachty look. With lines saltier than the typical houseboat, she was often marketed as "the houseboat in yacht's clothing."�
The vessel gets up on plane easily, and reaches 18.5 knots wide open. With 4 degrees of deadrise at the transom the Suwanee is designed primarily for inland waters but can certainly manage short coastal hops in fair weather."
Powered by twin�Cummins DL 320 hp. diesel engines with�Mercruiser Bravo II outdrives, 4 blade counter-rotating stainless steel propellers. Engine hours: 1170. �Plus a�Westerbeke12.5 BTDA 14 KW generator with low hours.
There are two cabins and 6 berths, reverse cycle air conditioning and heat, full galley with a 7.5 cu. feet refrigerator, 2.4 cu. ft. beverage cooler, dinghy with outboard,�
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Dinghy and motor professionally mounted at stern of boat.
- Replaced venetian blinds with wood blinds to match rest of interior New all around curtains enclosure at bottom deck. Cover added at upper deck to protect controls and seating as well as Bimini
- A custom-made roll away cabinet fitted under the counters ? gives extra storage space & matches the rest of the d�cor
- Counter / bar installation in salon - identical match to other wood counters. Freezer /fridge replaced� Both stern drives completely overhauled and gears replaced in 2016.
- always been maintained by a professional mechanic?..(fall storage and spring launch).
- A cleaning service has always been employed to do weekly maintenance while the boat is docked
- 2 sleeping cabins. The main cabin has a double berth and is quite spacious. The other cabin on the Port side has 2 single bunks and is also quite spacious
- 6 Berths
- Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove e/w Oven
- Beverage Cooler
- Full Size Refrigerator (2) each w/Freezer
- 110 Volt Shore Power
- Westerbeke 14KW Generator
- Battery Charger
- Garmin GPS - Chart Plotter (2)
- VHF Radio
- Portable VHF Radio
- Flatscreen TV (2)
- Raytheon Tri-Data�
- Lowrance HDS 5M Depthsounder