This two owner vessel has been well maintained. Some key features include:
- Approx. 440 hours only on two Volvo DIESELS
- Canvas in decent shape also with a second set camper back virtually brand new
- Underwater Lights
- Blue Hull and Stainless Steel windshield upgrades
- All the other usual amenities for this model, such as generator, a full size refrigerator-freezer, two full staterooms with two full heads/showers, sun pad, central vac, lines and fenders ?.
Recent upgrades include:
- Stern thruster added, with hand held remote controlling bow and stern thruster's
- Plasdek premium flooring throughout cockpit and on swim platform
- 2016 Raymarine Suite with 2 Chart Plotters, latest Digital Radar, Chirp Sonar
- New additional premium Audio system in cockpit, with more power and more speakers, and Sirius radio
- New flat panel TVs inside; Bell box for Satellite TV
- LED lighting throughout
- Cockpit cushions - new foam and skins
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With the 440 Express, Cruisers Yachts has once again created a remarkable class of yachts to which all others will aspire. The 440 offers top-of-the-line performance, stylish lines and an incredible full-size master stateroom amidships. From top to bottom, this sleek new express has been designed to garner worldwide attention. Topside, the 440 is everything an express should be. The helm station includes a custom helm seat, companion helm lounge and the latest in helm design and electronics. She also features the large, removable, wrap-around cockpit seating aft. The sunlounge/table, cockpit refrigerator or ice maker, cockpit shower and integrated swim platform will allow for many a wonderful memory on the water, and the yacht's overall spaciousness above deck will lend well to entertaining dockside. A full cockpit enclosure is standard. Below deck, a crescent-shaped convertible dinette/sofa curves along the starboard side of the yacht, a 20-inch flat-screen TV with combo VCR/DVD offers entertainment for lazy evenings on board, and the natural cherry wood interior creates a richness that pervades the entire living space. The well-thought-out galley to port includes a 110-volt microwave/convection oven, a large refrigerator/freezer, a double sink and plenty of storage for provisions. Forward, alarge berth is set into the stateroom such that the space feels airy and comfortable. In addition, the stateroom has private access to the forward head with shower. To port of the companionway lies a door; behind that door lies the master stateroom, a living space that is truly unparalleled in express yachts of this size. An island berth provides the sleeping accommodations - the suite also includes separate head and shower compartments, with a sink and vanity between them in the changing area. There is also plenty of storage for longer cruises. The headroom is truly remarkable.