Rogue Boatworks Coastal Landingcraft 26
• Fully Welded Seams - No Stitch Welded Hull - 40% more Strength and Integrity
• Bottom, Support Girders, Sides & Transom - 5086 Marine Aluminum Alloy
• Powder Coated and Baked twice at 420° - 3 times more corrosion & impact resistant than painted boats
• Proven by Law Enforcement & Government Customers
• Fully Welded D-Tube Customized Aluminum Trailer - no heavy I-Beams made of steel
Learn more about our superior rigged fishing boats for sale at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.
5 Reasons why Rogue Jet Boats are more expensive & higher quality:
(1)The Impact of Fully Welded Seams in the Hull
There is no stitch welding in the hull all seams are fully welded resulting in about 25 to 30% more labour and 10 to 12 lbs more welding wire when welding the hull together.
Stitch/Skip welded boats loose 40% to 50% of their strength and integrity
Boats that run in rough seas with large or short interval waves are prone to cracking those stitch welds.
The open/not welded areas between the welds is where the flexing and cracking starts.
These areas are all hidden below the floor where most owners don't inspect with limited access, an area.
(2) Stronger Marine Alloy on all Parts
Rogue uses the more expensive, salt water corrosion resistant and 40% stronger 5086 Aluminum on the hull, sides, transom and box girders unlike other manufacturers who only use 5086 on the bottom and the cheaper/weaker 5052 on the sides, transom and box girders.
Rogue uses 1/4" and 3/8" plate in their transom and pod deck others use 1/8" and 3/16" at best.
(3) A Baked Finish - 3 times more resistent
The baked powder coat finish on a Rogue is 3 times more corrosion and impact resistant then painted boats and twice as durable.
The boat goes into the oven twice and gets the powder coat baked on and then a clear coat over top. The finish is the same under the gunnels, dash, seat boxes, fish and floor boxes as well as all visual areas on the top side of the boat.
(4) Rogue Trailers: Long Life Beauties
Rogue makes their own fully welded custom D-tube trailers. Customized for each boat which cost about twice as much.
They are not like the cheap aluminum I-beam trailers or steel galvanized trailers that other manufactures put under their boats.
Nothing is bolted.
The fenders are solid and fully welded. They have torsion axles, disc brakes, oversize radial tires and LED lights. The trailers go all the way to the back of the boat with full welded steps and welded side guides. The trailer on a Rogue is always way over capacity needed to make sure it has a long life.
(5) Less Maintenance Costs
The high durability of Rogue Boats in general, will keep your total cost of ownership low in the long term and the renewal of a 3M Heavy Duty Vinyl Wrap and not the decal material for the exterior sides, would cost you only 10% of a usual new painting.
The Rogue Trailers are equiped with Vault oil bath hubs - No Inspection - No Maintenance - No Service required.
The Coastal Outboard Series are designed to handle the rough stuff
Built extra deep and wide with extra freeboard , these outboard powered Deep Vees from Rogue have been designed for the roughest conditions on rivers, lakes, bays and the ocean.
Safety in high sides (36") and the extra wide bottom (78") for more stability makes the "Coastal" one of the safest and most seaworthy all welded aluminum boats in the industry.
The progressive deadrise of the boats bottom - from 50 degrees at the bow to 18 degrees at the transom - makes for a smooth ride in choppy seas.
Learn more about heavy duty aluminum boats at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group
• Hull Length: 26'
• Hull Length overall (Bracket and Transom included, without Outboard): tba
• Beam: 102"
• Side Height: 36"
• Bottom Width: 78"
• Deadrise: 18º transom/Bow 50º
• Fuel Capacity: 90 Gallon
• Hull Design: Progressive Deadrise
• 5086 marine alloy sides and bottom
• 4 heavy duty lifting/turning strakes
• Side Thickness: 0.160"
• Bottom Thickness: 0.250"
• Transom Thickness: 0.250"
• Box Girder Thickness: 0.160"
• Heavy duty .250" bottom and .250 transom
• Navigation Lights
• 2 Heavy Duty marine batteries + switch
• Extended outboard bracket-full width
• 2 Bilge Pumps and auto switches (1,100 gph)
• 12 volt Power Point
• Non slip grip steering wheel
• Transducer bracket
• Zinc anode at transom
Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury Verado 350XL 4-Stroke Phantom Black
Trailer: Guardian all welded tandem axle trailer with UHMW bunks and side guides
Navigation System: Lowrance HDS-12 Live GPS Multi Function Display
Included Factory Options:
• Boat Color: Dark Powder Coat Canvas
• 26' Drop bow
• 64" wide drop bow door
• Extended outboard bracket full width
• Hand crank winch for drop bow
• Set up for binnacle controls
• Hydraulic steering system
• Dark Powder coat upgrade
• 4 welded 10" cleats each side (8 total)
• Welded railing at helm area 6' length 8" tall
• Fully welded aluminum rub rail approx. 36"
• Rear Hard top with sliding winodws, slant forward windshield, walk thru door, welded grab handles, dual windshield wipers, glove box, dual ceramic heater fans, dome light, rear faceing flood light
• 2 Mariner Suspension Seats
• 2 - 18"X18" aluminum storage box seats
• Upgrade to aluminum rims over galvanized rims
• Kicker riser on extended bracket port side
Upgraded Trailer Features:
• Guardian all welded tandem axle trailer with UHMW bunks and side guides
• 4 wheel disc brakes, LED lights, Vault oil bath hubs
• Electric over hydraulic brake system
• 225x15" radial tires, dual wheel tongue jack, torflex axles
• 4,200 lb. axles, larger disc brakes
• Spare tire, wheel, and mount to trailer
• DTS Slim Console Controls
• Airmar SS Thru Hull Transducer for Lowrance HDS12
• Key Switch
• SmartCraft Merc Monitor
• Rigging Hose Kit
• Enertia ECO Stainless Steel Propeller
• VHF Radio
Learn more about boat trader Canada at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group
Alberni Power & Marine, Rod’s Power & Marine Ltd. and Alberni Industrial Marine Supply Ltd., to be referred as RPM Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website, while the information contained within the site is periodically updated no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Product information is based on material received from suppliers. RPM Group is very eager to provide to all clients a verification of its website content.