"Price Reduced! Turnkey ready for this boating season!"
This Bayliner 3870 Motor Yacht is a popular and respected model. Features not normally found in a boat this size include a large roomy main salon, forward and mid- staterooms with ensuites. The master has a separate tub and shower. She is powered with twin economical Mitsubishi 6 cylinder diesels sipping only 3 gals of fuel per hour @ 8 knots! Good electronics, twin steering positions, and newer equipment. The generator, air and heat make this a great boat for "The Loop" or just exploring. LED's and solar power ensure lengthy stays away from the dock. This vessel has been winter stored indoors.
"One Bay At A Time" has been well maintained and is ready for this boating season.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Dual Helm Stations
- Upper Flybridge helm station has twin padded swivel Captains seats
- large Standard Horizon Chartplotter,
- Furano radar, radar arch
- backup GPS/Depth, rear view camera with screen
- hydraulic steering, autohelm
- twin VHF's
- full screen canvas enclosure
- floor hatch with access to galley.
- Lower inner helm station single swivel Captains chair, full instruments and controls, hydraulic steering, RAM2 handsets for VHF.
- Electric windlass with foot controls
- 15 kg Rocna anchor as main, chain rode 150 feet
- Backup anchor with chain and rode,
- washdown pump with hose locker on deck,
- fender holders 2 x 2
- Large Island Vee Berth master, second cabin to port, two heads, master includes shower and tub
- all lighting LED, plenty of storage
- water filtration system, 3 burner electric stove with oven
- wet bar with Hot & Cold water, ice maker, entertainment cabinet
- Custom venetian blinds and wind coverings, generator, heat and air conditioning
- 5 solar panels.