Ocean Alexander has built its excellent reputation on its sturdy hull design with a history of over 40 years in the industry. They are especially known for using the best of materials and engineering innovations that provide owners with reliability, safety and maneuverability. The Ocean Alexander 45 Sedan offers the accommodations of a much larger yacht. This Single-owner model has been in Fresh water only and always stored indoors in winter. Over $100,000 of additional upgrades. Rare Find in excellent condition.
- Original Owner and Always in Fresh Water
- Twin 370 HP Yanmars with only 460 hours.
- Very clean engine room shows as clean as the interior of the boat
- 2019 Waxed and bottom painted
- Grand 12? dinghy with 40 HP Yamaha
- Freedom lift ($25K) for storage and launching of dinghy
- Reverse Air-Heat & Generator
- Inverter 2000W with ample supporting batteries
- Bow & Stern thrusters ($25K) with remote & dual joysticks
- Marine Guard Alarm w/step on sensors
- Upgraded LED's for Bridge, Outdoor, engine & underwater lights
- Ray Marine E120 GPS-Plotter
- 3 outdoor cameras integrated to GPS as well as engine room camera
- upgraded Michigan props ($8500)
- Upgraded Electronic Trim Stabilizers
- new AGM batteries for thrusters etc
- Satellite TV with user ready bell box
- upgraded water purifier system
- Granite Counter tops throughout
- upgraded Berber carpet
- Custom bedding
- Upgraded 46? 3D TV in Salon with associated upgraded entertainment hardware
- Ultra-Leather settee and dinette
- ALWAYS IN HEATED STORAGE
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and Mechanical
Hull and Decks
- Yanmar 6LY3-UTP 370 PHP w/Only 470 hrs.
- Upgraded LED lights throughout engine room
- New Michigan Propellers ($8,500)
- New impellers for engine & Generator
- Bennett Trim Tab Electronic Stabilizer
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- 2-Zone reverse-cycle air conditioning/heat
- Hydraulic steering
- Aluminum fuel tanks
- Tank Tender Monitioring System
- Fire Suppression System
- Oil change system
- Auto electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- LOA: 47'11"
- Hand-laid gel-coated Fiberglass hull & Solid Fiberglass bottom.
- Carbon reinforced structural stringers
- Starboard, side-boarding gate which makes for easy access dockside, as well as stern boarding gate from swim platform
- Frameless windows, tempered & dark-tinted.
- Extended flybridge; Dual high-end captain?s chairs w/footrests (Tracy), flybridge cushions & chairs.
- New Ultra 60 lb Chromed Anchor w/200' chain
- Freedom Lift on stern
- 12' Grand CC Tender S370L & 40HP Yamaha Outboard
- ACR Remote Spot light with cover
- Bimini & Full Enclosure on Flybridge, several screened openings (light beige for reduced heat from sun)
- Black & Beige Canvas covers for windows
- BBQ w/1O lb Tank
Electronics and Navigation
- New AGM batteries for Thrusters
- Dual Battery banks with 20 batteries in total
- Battery chargers.
- Freedom 20 inverter/charger with control panel under dinette
- Vapor-tight battery switches
- Northern Lights M843NK - 8KW Generator with only 250 hrs
- 50 amp Shore power system
- LED Outdoor & Bridge & Engine-room Lights
- Underwater lights
- Raymarine E120 GPS-Plotter w/3 exterior cameras & 1 engine room dome camera
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine auto pilot
- Raymarine Tri Data
- Ritchie compass
- Engine Synchronizers
- Satellite TV Raymarine, & Bell Satellite HD PVR included
- Bow & Stern Thrusters w/Remote Control & Dual Joystick controls on bridge
- Marine Guard Alarm w/Step-on sensors
- New pop-up 46" Sony Bravia 3D LED TV & Sony 20" LCD TV
- New Sony Receiver, Blue Ray DVD Player & Subwoofer w/6 speakers
Accomodations and Layout
- Princess 3-burner countertop stove w/venting
- GE microwave
- Full Refrigerator/Freezer
- Granite Countertops throughout
- Upgraded Seagull IV Water Purifier w/Faucet
- Hot & cold pressure water
- 20 gal. Water heater
- 3 Aluminum tanks total 250 gal. water capacity (2 X 50 gal. stern, 150 gal. mid-ship)
- Teak-Holly Flooring
- Abundant light & Ventilation
Starting forward, the spacious master stateroom features a centerline island queen berth, TV, reading lights, overhead storage and dedicated climate controls. Copious storage in drawers underneath berth, outboard and in twin cedar lined hanging lockers. Large opening overhead hatch for light and ventilation. Hatch has Phantom style screen & privacy shade. Portlights have screens and custom privacy inserts.
The master features a dedicated ensuite head to starboard, with separate shower stall and Vacu Flush head with Granite countertops.
Aft to port is the guest cabin with twin berths, dedicated climate control, reading lights, storage, and flat screen TV. Guest/day head includes separate shower stall. Custom Bedding & Curtain Package on this boat.
Moving aft, up 3 steps to salon level (storage and engine room access beneath removable steps) with a raised galley to port and dinette to starboard. The galley is flooded with natural light and features well-planned storage, including 3 overhead storage hatches. Granite countertops and full refrigerator/ freezer.
The salon is comfortable and well-lit, with a large sliding glass door opening onto the cockpit. Full home-theater entertainment center with a 46? upgraded flat screen 3D TV that retracts to disappear into the sideboard. Excellent storage underneath the sofa and on the port side cabinetry. Ultra-Leather Sofa & Dinette. Berber carpet in main salons & staterooms.
OUTDOOR SPACE: The outdoor areas on the 45/48 make her a fantastic boat for entertaining in almost any weather. The large cockpit allows plenty of room for captain?s chairs for relaxing in the shade. A large lazarette hatch will easily hold fenders, dock lines and much more, and provides access to the engine room. Moving aft from the cockpit, a deep swim platform is 3 steps down, making the water and dinghy access safe and easy. The Freedom Lift eliminates the need for unsightly davits.
The extended flybridge features a full enclosure with many large opening panels for plenty of ventilation on warm days. An L-shaped settee with cushions allows for 4-5 more adults to enjoy the view. Moving aft, there is plenty of space guests to be seated for dinner. Flybridge Carpeting included.
For more information call:
email: [email protected]