A fantastic balance between fast performance cruising, excellent behavior in difficult sailing conditions such as gale or large waves and luxurious, convenient under the deck accommodations demanded by todays cruising sailors.
Magnam 28, the newest and latest addition to the TES family, presents fantastic balance between fast performance cruising.
The size in the range of 28’ allows the Magnam 28 to be a truly versatile yacht combining the portability of smaller models with the space and comfort of the 32" size boat. The cabin space allows for the design of 2, 4 or 6 comfortable berths with bow and stern cabins. This is a very important feature for the owner who wants to decide on the version and character of the space under the deck.
This is the outboard model which provides increased interior accommodation. TANDEM AXLE TRAILER INCLUDED.
This boat is almost brand new and has seen little use. The outboard motor has not yet had enough hours of use to be considered broken in.
Mast can be easily lowered and raised to go under bridges, etc as it is built on a unique stainless steel A-Frame construction
Read Canadian Yachting's write up on the TES 28 Magnum here - https://www.canadianyachting.ca/boat-reviews/sail/2113-tes-28-magnam-sail-boat-review
A video of the actual boat from the 2016 Toronto boat show can also be found here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvZyl9T5zCo
- $10,000.00 Shorelandr trailer is included with the sale
- Extra "Code One" sail and hardware are included. ($1,500.00 value)
- 20 HP Suzuki EFI outboard motor tied into folding wheel
- Pully system for easy raising and lowering the motor
- Stainless steel: anchors, bow ladder, kick up rudder and swing keel were up-grades.
- Webasto Diesel heater
- Folding wheel-Hydraulic steering and remote control box.
- Caframo cabin fans.
- 750 watt inverter
- Fridge (12 volt ice box) Waeco cold machine.
- Isotemp water heater
- 2 bilge pumps
- Jensen radio/CD player with cockpit and cabin speakers.
- Horizon Marine radio with remote station microphone.
- Alcohol stove with gimbals
- Jabsco water pump, shower and head.
- 2 top of the line marine batteries.
- Furling genoa
- Lazy jacks
- Two sets of spreaders
- Retractable swim platform
- Bimini top and dodger with connector and all hardware.
- LED lights
- Back Aft cabin spans width of boat
- Custom window screens
- Stainless bow ladder
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- All winches are self-tailing
- Loads of storage and headroom