This 1935 Fenner & Hood Shipyards built vessel is in great condition with over two million spent in recent refit and updates, including newer navigational equipment. Three state rooms, plus sleeping quarters for more.
In 1940 to 1945 she was chartered by Royal Canadian Navy and served as an examination vessel.
2017 survey available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1935 Fenner & Hood Shipyards built
- Location: Mid Vancouver Island, BC
- 74' x 15'6" x 8'5"
- Engine: Cummins 6 cylinder, 450 hp diesel
- Engine hours: 4,200
- Reduction gear: Twin disc
- Ratio: 2:1
- Shaft: Stainless steel, 4" diameter
- Propeller: 42" x 37" RH
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Cooling: Fresh water
- Fuel tanks: 2, iron, 800 gallons
- Genset: Northern Lights 16 kW
- Sleeps: 8 - 3 staterooms
- Stove: GE glass top
- Fridge: KitchenAid
- Galley sink: Stainless steel
- Heating: Hot water
- Hull: Wood
- Steering: Wagner hydraulic
- Paint: 2017
- Anchor: Danforth 150 lb
- Anchor windlass: McMurtry type twin capstan hydraulic
- GPS: Furuno NavNet
- VHF: Icom
- Radar: Furuno NavNet
- Sounder: Furuno
- Autopilot: ComNav 1001
- Batteries: 2 - 27 series, 4 - 6 volt, new in 2017
- Bow thruster
- Swim grid
- Fire extinguishers: 6 all over the ship