This 1988 Carver Aft Cabin is in beautiful condition. Used and maintained by an experienced owner, this vessel has many years of enjoyment left. The vessel is currently winterized and sitting on steel boat storage stands which are included in the sale. Its twin Crusader v8 engines, push her along at a comfortable and economical 8.5 knots at cruise, and lots of power to get you to 22 knots.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2 x 350 GM Crusader
- 290 HP
- 8 Cylinders
- Fresh water Closed Loop Cooling
- 4 Bronze Blades
- Two (2) Spare Bronze Propeller blades
Deck Gear and Layout
- Gas Inboard by Crusader. 260 hp, 350 GM, Fresh Closed Loop Cooling (x2)
- 182 Gallon fuel capacity in two tanks.
- Cruising Speed 9 knots @ 2500 RPM
- Max Speed 14 knots @ 3500 RPM
- 800 hrs, approximate
Navigational and Electrical
- Bimini / Bridge enclosure
- Window Covers
- Captains Chair
- Lowrance x 50 Fish Finder
- Raytheon R11 xx Radar
- Lowrance Hook 7 Chartplotter at Helm
- 3 x 4D Batteries and Battery Charger
- AC Electrical Panel / Shore Power and shore power cord
- Uniden OM380 VHF Radio
- Stereo on Deck and Below
- Solar Panel
Design and Construction
- Hot and cold pressure water, macerator with deck pump out.
- Galley has propane stove and oven
- NEW Norcold Refrigerator
- Sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate Shower, sump pump
- Folding Table / Chairs
- Aft Cabin offers a single and double bed with lots of storage
- Forward Cabin offers a V-Berth with lots of storage
- Flooring is Teak and Holly
- Air Conditioning
Carver is one of North America's leading motoryacht manufacturers. They are known for robust construction, good glass work, and respectable stability for a motoryacht hull. The tri-cabin layout of the Carver 32 provides truly exceptional interior volume.
The Carver offers a Direct Velvet Drive, 2 x rudders and a Radar Arch