Designed to be enjoyed, the Mainship 40 has all the features that you desire. Handles very well while underway with a full keel and a stable full displacement hull. Entertain family and friends either in the comfortable interior salon or on the flybridge. Upper and lower helm stations ensures you will never miss out on the fun.
Twin Yanmar 240HP Engines
Kohler 8KW Generator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sea Fire extinguishing system.
- GFCI protection throughout.
Navigational & Electrical
- Twin Yanmar 240 HP engines
- ZF 63A2.5 Transmission
- Micro Commander duel station electronic engine controlls
- Gear ratio @.52.1
- Shaft size 1.75
- Propellor 24x20
- Hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs
- 2x Raymarine Radar
- 2x Raymarine Chart Plotter
- 2x Raymarine Sounder
- 2x Raymarine VHF
- Kohler 8Kw Genset
- Satellite TV
- Search light
- 3x Bilgepumps
- GFCi Protection throughout
- Jabsco Macerator
- Walking into this vessel you will find the main salon with the galley to starboard and dining/ lounge area to port.
- The galley is complete with propane range and oven, front loading fridge and freezer, and a stainless steel double sink.
- Opposite the galley is a settee that opens to create a double berth. As well as a dining area forward.
- Lower helm station has complete electronics and navigation package that is duplicated on the upper helm station.
- Down 3 steps and forward to port is the guest cabin with twin berths.
- Ahead is the master stateroom with a centre island queen berth and on the starboard side is a single head.
- Head includes moulded tub/shower combo with a bi-fold door, stainless steel sink and a vacuflush head.
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Opening transom door, easily boarded from the swim platform.
- Open aft deck with a moulded staircase leading to the flybridge.
- Flybridge features a complete helm station with centre line captain seat.
- Additional lounge seating aft with a folding table, BBQ and cooking area.
- Below there are wide side decks providing easy access to the bow area. On the starboard side deck a sliding door provides access to the lower helm.
- Electric anchor windlass with two anchor rollers.
- Stainless steel pulpit wraps around the bow and aft down the side decks.
- Bow, Stern, and midships cleats.
There is plenty of room for seating and relaxing on the bridge. There is even a Summer Kitchen option providing a grill, sink and icemaker aft of the centerline helm. Wide molded steps offer safe and secure footing to the covered aft deck. Going forward, there are wide, lighted and recessed walkways with overhead protection leading to the foredeck. A stainless steel Sampson post and dual roller pulpit is perfect for setting the anchor and the optional windlass makes retrieval a snap. All rails, hatches and portlights are now fashioned from 316L stainless steel for easy maintenance and great looks. All Mainships, including the 40, are featuring beautiful cherry wood interiors. All cabinets, drawers and tables are solid cherry and the optional cherry and holly sole is very traditional as well as serviceable. The extended salon includes an Ultra leather sofa, entertainment center with Bose audio system, and Luce flat screen TV. A starboard side galley offers a full size, dual voltage refrigerator and freezer, microwave, 3-burner range and oven, and even a coffee maker. Special attention has been given to general and dishware storage and the location for an under counter trash receptacle. To port of the lower station is a full dinette that seats four with a comfortable bench and two chairs. Forward, is a master stateroom with a centerline inner spring queen berth and plenty of hanging, drawer and locker storage. A second stateroom offers two single berths and an optional innovative desk arrangement, and the head, with a separate stall shower is accessible from the master stateroom or the companionway.