Marlon Welded Utility Boat WV14L
Marlon Utilities are built with exceptional performance and lasting dependability in mind. As always we want to be different and better that’s why our utilities are all welded hulls, full bench seats also welded in, heavy duty extruded center keel with four formed in bottom strakes for extra strength.
Marlon Utilities have wide beams for added room, wide bottoms for better stability and deep so you feel safe with the kids or bringing in the big one!!
New for 2020 optional center console, center rear seat and side console! Available in the 14' & 16' utility boats. Convert your boat from a tiller to remote control!
- Hull Length: 14 '
- Bottom Width: 52 "
- Side Height: at Bow 27 "
- Beam: 63 "
- Transom Height: 20 "
- Weight (Boat only, dry): approx. 255 lbs
- Max Person Capacity: 3
- Max HP Capacity: 20
Learn more about our Marlon Utility Boats
at Alberni Power Marine - RPM Group.
- Heavy duty transom and transom support like no other!
- Traction grip on floor.
- Gunnel extrusion with rubber insert for looks and protection
- Welded Heavy duty bow cleat for securing your boat to your trailer or dock
- Standard with two carrying handles on the bow and transom for easy carrying
- We have wide beams and wide chine width which results in better stability, faster on plane and requires less HP to get on plane
- Learn more about Marlon Boats in BC Canada at Alberni Power Marine - RPM Group.