A good looking cruiser from any angle with a molded pulpit, curved windshield and an integrated swim platform, the 280 rides on a solid fiberglass deep-v hull with a flared bow and a wide 10' 6" beam. Twin 7.4L Mercruisers can really move this boat along. New risers and manifolds in 2019. Hauled and antifouled plus fresh zincs June 2020. Visibilty from the helm is excellent thanks to a long, raised bench seat. The cockpit is huge with room for all and everything. Horizon dinghy and a triple axle galvanized are included. At our docks in Sidney. Viewings by appointment please.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tanda Munzi features and specs ...
- LOA 31' 11"
- Beam 9' 6"
- Draft 3' 6" (drives down)
- Weight 8,200 lbs.
- twin 7.4 liter Mercruisers, 330 hp x 2
- new risers and manifolds 2019
- starboard engine rebuilt 2018, port engine 2012
- fresh water cooled engines
- Bravo II sterndrives with 3 bladed stainless steel props
- hydraulic steering
- 120 USG fuel
- 12v and 120v ships circuits
- 30 amp shore power
- 2 12v batteries plus 4 6v golf carts
- battery charger
- depth sounder
- two stereos/MP3 and USB
- standard engine instruments
- 6' plus headroom
- two double berths forward v-berth and mid-cabin berth
- 35 USG fresh water
- 11 USG hot water
- VacuFlush head with 20 USG holding tank
- alcohol/electric cooktop
- 12v - 120v fridge
- 2 automatic bilge pumps
- Lewmar electric windlass with chain, line, and a 22lb anchor
- Horizon dinghy
- trim tabs
- integral swim platform
- full camper canvas
- antifouled and fresh zincs June 2020
- King triple axle trailer