Absolutely Stunning ! just arrived 2010 Boathouse kept 45 Sundancer loaded with options and upgrades.
Some of which include full upgrade of Raymarine touch screen electronics, SAT TV, new AB center console inflatable on hydraulic swim platform and Bose surround sound system just to name a few!!!
more specs and pics to follow.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Aft Media Room:
- Manufacturer Description - The 450 features a unique media room abaft the salon that comes complete with theater seats, accent lights, and surround sound system. Those two options will surely keep any child or adult happy. A pair of ottomans serve double duty. These ottomans not only have storage inside, but the tops are reversible - one side has a wooden tabletop; the other is cushioned. (There are also hanging lockers to port and starboard, as well as a storage cabinet). The theater seats convert to a double berth by way of their slide-out base, and a curtain provides nighttime privacy.
- Surround Sound System - Bose
- Intellian Satellite TV Receiver
- DirectTV Cable Box
- HDMI Connector for apple devices
- 42" Sony Bravia SmartTV with Netflix/AmazonPrime/Hulu Apps
- Onboard WiFi System - MoFi High Performance Business Class router
- Settee Turns into bedding for two adults, with privacy curtains.
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Twin Diesel-powered Cummins Marine QSB 480s. Operates at 22 to 26 knots, top speed 35 knots.
- Mercury Zeus Pod Drive Technology with Joystick docking and maneuvering
- SkyHook technology - Keep the boat in place while waiting to go through locks, or to take out fenders and line before docking.
- Cummins Onan 11.5kw.
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- New suite of 2 Raymarine Chartplotters, HybridTouch.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform to raise and lower tender 2019 AB Center console
- Great Electronics - 3 SmartTVs, Satellite TV Connection; Bose Soundsystem in entertainment room and RockfordFosgate with Bluetooth connected receiver everywhere in salon and cockpit.
- Engines, pod drives, generator gets regular servicing
The 450 Sundancer advances Sea Ray's tradition of forward thinking with innovative and trend-setting features like its standard Axius propulsion system with joystick control, a fiberglass hardtop with retractable sunroof, a cockpit entertainment center with optional grill and TV, and a designated "media room" in the cabin. Add all these things together, and you could have the most adaptable, user-friendly express cruiser on the water.Starting topside, the 450 builds upon the versatility of its Sundancer siblings with a seamless hardtop and bonded-in windshield that provide unsurpassed climate control thanks to a forward vent, sunroof, and optional cockpit air conditioning/heating. The benefit is comfortable boating in all kinds of weather. Two, doublewide benches with flip-up bolsters and armrests serve the helm and port console. The helm itself comes with a full complement of driving and navigation aids to make operation easier than ever, from the SmartCraft VesselView display, to the Axius or Zeus joystick control, to the amazing Skyhook station-keeping feature. Twin diesel Zeus pod drives are also available either with the QSB 380's or the QSB 480's, allowing customers to personalize their power depending on how and where they boat.Leisure possibilities abound at the large, U-shaped cockpit lounge with removable table. The aft-most backrest of this seat is split, and the two sections pivot open to create an extension of the sun pad, which has abundant storage below for lines, fenders, and other necessary items. On the starboard side of the cockpit, a big, L-shaped wet bar with icemaker will keep everyone hydrated, and owners can choose to add an optional grill, refrigerator, and removable 19" flatscreen TV to create an "outdoor galley" atmosphere. Under the sleek exterior of the 450 lies a classic-contemporary interior, with top-of-the-line cabinetry from Sea Ray's Cape Canaveral Woodworking and Finishing Facility, Ultraleather seating, brushed chrome accents, and optional wood floors. Ambient light from the oversized hull windows and skylight gives a natural glow to the earthy materials used in the cabin.The forward stateroom features a full-size island V-berth with memory foam mattress and electric extension and Posturepedic backrest, plus a Shoji-style sliding door and separate head and shower compartments with tile floors. The main cabin houses a spacious galley with stainless-steel appliances and loads of storage along the port side; to starboard, a dining area with folding table easily coverts to a sleeper. The Sony stereo located here comes fully outfitted with an iPod docking station, CD player, Sirius satellite receiver, amplifier, subwoofer, and more.At the heart of its entertainment-ready interior, the 450 features a unique media room abaft the salon that comes complete with theater seats, accent lights, and an entertainment system boasting a gaming system port, MP3 port, DVD player, and a 32-inch TV. If it's true surround-sound feel you're looking for and a large-screen experience, select the optional entertainment package that offers the Bose 3-2-1 System and 37-inch flatscreen. Those two options will surely keep any child or adult happy. A pair of ottomans serve double duty. These ottomans not only have storage inside, but the tops are reversible - one side has a wooden tabletop; the other is cushioned. You can either place your drinks and snacks on the table side, or flip it over and throw up your feet and relax! (There are also hanging lockers to port and starboard, as well as a storage cabinet). The theater seats convert to a double berth by way of their slide-out base, and a curtain provides nighttime privacy.A long list of options allows the owner to rig the new 450 Sundancer with advanced electronics, generators, teak exterior decking, a foredeck sun pad, hydraulic-lift swim platform, rod holders, and several choices of upgraded stereos and TVs throughout.