THIS BOAT IS WELL PERSERVED AND A MUST SEE
Glenlivet was built in 1973 by Ohman Boat Works of New Westminster BC. The current owner purchased this vessel in July 2001. She is federally registered and last survey was 2016.
The previous owner purchased it in the summer of 1996. The 1983 turbo-charged Volvo AQAD40 (165 HP) engines were rebuilt in 1995. The superstructure was completely rebuilt and new side windows.
During the late 90's the following work was performed:
• Two new aluminum fuel tanks 200 G total (130 G + 70 G)
• New parquet flooring
• Interior completely re-designed and constructed in red oak with mahogany and purple heart
• All wiring replaced, new breaker panels, and gauges installed
• New plumbing which included 10 G holding tank, new macerator pump, new toilets & sinks
• New Heart 2000 Inverter with remote display
• Propane Stove rebuilt and refrigerator replaced
• New upper deck console, Bimini, and stainless steel railings
The Current owner has completed this work:
• All interior cushions re-covered, new canvas for upper helm area,
• New TV, Garmin GPS/mapping/sounder unit, and 2 new Icom DSC VHF Radios added.
• The anchor package includes a 45lb Kingston CQR plow type anchor, with 100ft 3/8'' chain, and 150ft 5/8'' braided nylon anchor line added (chain replaced in 2018). There is also a spare 20lb Danforth type anchor.
• Both Volvo 280 Outdrives were replaced with new units in 2003, and stainless duo props added. The legs were rebuilt July 2020.
• In 2004 two 140 W solar panels were added to the fore deck, c/w controller.
• Also added was an automatic Pathmaker battery switching unit for the (6) 6V deep cycle house batteries and (2) 12V starting batteries. Six new house batteries in 2018, two starting batteries new in 2015
• Refrigerator replaced in 2018 with a new AC/DC unit
• In 2008 a 10ft Western Marine Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat added, c/w transom mounted Weaver davits.
• The current owner purchased an older boathouse in Maple Bay in 2003 (20' x 50') and totally re-built it – new flotation, new flooring, new steel roof, door, windows, and enclosure curtain.
The boat house which she currently resides is also for sale separately from the price of the boat. There is a survey for the boat shed.