Rare to the Pacific Northwest, this beautiful Monte Carlo MC5 hits the market with a slew of upgrades and features including FLIR and Volvo's Dynamic Positioning System.� She is powered by twin Volvo IPS600 pod drives and also has a thruster.� There are three control stations - main cockpit, flybridge and stern.� Perfect as a family cruiser and entertaining guests with Italian design and Beneteau build quality.� The entire hull has been vinyl wrapped in a tasteful dark brown but can be converted back to its original blue.��
The current owner is looking to downsize to a commuter type vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Joystick docking at three stations
- Huge flybridge with lots of lounging space under large bimini
- Fully retracting aft doors opens up the outdoors
- Three staterooms, sleeps six, two heads
- Crew quarters/storage room in stern
- Full Simrad electronics package incl. radar, autopilot and AIS
- Hydraulic swim platform w integrated dinghy chocks