Beautiful Ocean-Going Performance Cruiser
Accommodations for Eight
Extensive Safety Gear, Sails, Dinghy and Outboard
Dodger, Bimini and Sun Shade
And Much More!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Colour: white
- GRP hand lay-up, sandwich construction
- Bow fitting with integrated anchor roller
- Pushpit and pulpit with navigation LED lights
- Anchor hatch with extra reinforcement for windlass
- Aluminum toe-rail with 6 open chocks
- Mooring cleats forward, central and aft-ships
- 8 stanchions with double lifelines
- 10 rope clutches
- 2 big and 6 small opening hatches
- 2 opening port lights
- Panoramic windows in tinted plexi
- 2 handrails
- 10 deck organizers
- 2 genoa tracks with cars
- 2 self-tailing winches No. 35.2 STA
- Main sheet track with ball bearings traveler + 2 single port rope clutches
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Colour: white
- GRP hand lay-up
- Dark blue water line stripes
- Sandwich construction
- Keel in cast iron
- Pre balanced rudder
The Delphia 40.3 is an oceangoing yacht built to RCD Category A, ensuring it meets the highest standards for performance and safety. Delphia 40.3 is available in two, three and four cabin versions with all versions featuring two heads compartments. Below decks, Delphia 40.3 features a very spacious and bright saloon with room to accommodate the whole crew in comfort.
A large fully equipped galley is common to all versions as is a navigation table. Delphia 40.3 has a wide, spacious and well laid out cockpit, perfect for unwinding after a day?s sailing. The teak cockpit features convenient aft access to the bathing platform, ideal for boarding when moored stern to. Delphia 40.3 is available with either a fixed or a swing keel. The fixed keel version is available as either deep or shallow draught and the yacht is also available with either dual or single steering positions. For convenience, it is also possible to order the furling mast system.