LOCATION: NEWCASTLE, ON
GLEN DICKSON - TORONTO YACHT SALES GTA EAST - 1-833-UCYACHT EXT 2002
RARE DIESEL - VOLVO TAMD63 - FRESHWATER -
Cruise in comfort with this well-upgraded Cruisers 3650 featuring a rare diesel version with Volvo TAMD63 engines. Large for her size this two stateroom, two head layout is a great liveaboard, loop boat, or everyday cruisers. The upgraded Magnum inverter and 300W solar system allow extended cruising without running the generator.
The master stateroom has its own ensuite with a bathtub and updated faucet fixtures. The two hanging lockers offer plenty of additional storage. Forward is a second large stateroom with a large almost walk-in closet. With a huge bridge and U-shaped seating adjacent to the helm, entertaining and time on the water will be enjoyed with friends and family. Call today to book a showing and learn more.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Number of heads: 2
- Engines: 2
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: TAMD63P
- Year: 1996
- Engine Type: inboard
- Drive: Direct
- HP: 370
- Fuel: Diesel
- Hours: 1320
- Propeller Type: 4 Propeller
- Material: other
- Chartplotter: Raymarine Axiom 9 (new 2021)
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine i50 Tridata (new 2021)
- Spedometer: Raymarine i50 Tridata (new 2021)
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6200
- VHF Radio: 2 units, AIS receiver radio new 2020
- Television: 1 in aft cabin
- Stereo Cockpit Speakers: Bridge
Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Air Conditioning / Reverse Cycle Heat
- Engine Generated Hot Water
- Microwave Oven
- Stove: 2 induction plates
- 2 Toilets / yes
Cockpit Accommodations and Equipment
- 7 Batteries
- Battery Charger: 60 AMP mariner pro for starting batteries
- Solar Panels Generator: Inverter: 2700 watt dedicated 4 battery bank at 1600ah
Interior Accommodations and Equipment
- Ice Maker: Uline Marine Ice Maker new 2021
- Stove: on the bridge
- Bimini Top: new 2020
- Full Enclosure: New 2020
- Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder
- State Rooms: 2
- Heads: 2
- Convertible Settee
- Flooring Type: laminate with carpet in staterooms
- Engine exhaust overheat warning system to monitor water impeller failure.
- 3 starting batteries were replaced.
- New carpet on the bridge and aft deck.
- External stripes are now blue and silver and added 3 stripes at the waterline.
- New Cruisers Yacht decals Accent LEDs added to the helm,
- Aft deck wet bar 5-in-1 Sidebar Liquor dispenser Sanded and re-applied bottom paint spring of 2020.
- Buffed and waxed bi-annually
- Companion way door track replaced 2021
- Swim deck shower
- Exterior window coverings included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
PLEASE CONTACT GLEN DICKSON - TORONTO YACHT SALES GTA EAST - 1-833-UCYACHT EXT 2002