JUST REDUCED TO $ 22,500 BY A MOTIVATED SELLER
Fresh Water Vessel in very good condition
This Van de Stadt designed vessel was originally purchased as a hull and deck, keel and rudder, all built by Holland Boats Ltd, Burlington, Ontario.
The owner purchased this in 1976 and over the next four years he installed the engine and completed the rest of the build and launched her in 1980.�
She has been sailed on Lake Huron exclusively.
The spar and boom are from a Grampian�30
Her hull topsides, decks and cabin top and sides were all freshly painted this spring ( 2021 ). The decks also have fresh Kiwi Grip applied.
The bottom has fresh antifoulant paint applied
She`s ready to go
She has been meticulously maintained and improved upon over the years and the owner is retiring from sailing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
She sits on a heavy duty, tandem trailer with 8 support pads - tires are in good condition�
- Nine opening ports - New in 2020
- Foredeck hatch with screen
- Companionway screen
Ground tackle includes:
POTABLE WATER SYSTEM
- Electric Maxwell windlass
- 25 lb CQR anchor - primary -�with 100' of 3/8 chain and 100' of nylon rode
- 25 lb Danforth type anchor with 6' of chain and 100' of nylon rode
- single anchor roller on the bow
- There is pressure cold water supplied to the galley sink
- 15 gal plastic tank
- No hot water but that could be added
RIG AND STANDING RIGGING
- Roller furling for the headsail is a Twin Stay Plus Dyna Furl by Stern Sailing Systems
- Main Sail - Dacron with standard battens.
� � � � � � � � - Age unknown but still good life in it�
� � � � � � � � -� � � � � � �
- Genoa - 150% Dacron�
� � � � � � - Age unknown but still has good life in it
� � � � � � - Needs UV protection renewed
- Jib - 100% Dacron
� � � - Seldom used and in great condition
� � � - No UV protection
- Sunbrella main sail cover
- Sunbrella Tiller Cover
The mast and boom are aluminum and originally made for a Grampian 30
The mast is deck stepped
The standing rigging is Stainless Steel wire and in good shape
- Chartplotter - Navman Tracker 5600 chart plotter
- Raytheon St 2000+ autopilot
- Ritchie Fluxgate compass
- West Marine 500 DSC VHF radio
12 Volt System
- One battery - 4 years old but just used 1 year
110 Volt System
ENGINE & STEERING
- There is a shore power system with a 50 ' cord
- It doesn`t have a standard 30 amp receptacle for the shore power cable but a custom arrangement instead�
- The engine is a Sabb Diesel model 2HSP with a variable pitch, full feathering propeller.
- It has about 1500 hours total and is in excellent condition
- 65 Amp Alternator
- It can be hand crank started if need be
- This a 10 gal main fuel tank and a 10 gal secondary tank that can be easily pumped to the main tank.
- Tiller steering with a Raytheon St 2000+ autopilot
The head features:
- Manual Jabsco Marine toilet
- 30 gal fiberglass holding tank
The galley features
- Two burner, Force 10 stove top. This is diesel fueled
- Engine driven coldplate system for refrigeration
- Good storage for galley equipment
- Stainless steel sink
- Single burner sea swing burner with pot and kettle
- Pots and pans and dishes and cutlery are all included
- Charcoal, kettle style, removable BBQ
The galley is to starboard, at the bottom of the stairs and nav station and quarter berth are to port.
Moving forward, the main salon features port and starboard settees with a fold down table the expands to seat 4 comfortably.
The head is forward of the main cabin on the port side with a locker on the starboard side
The forward cabin features a comfortable V-berth and nice storage