One of Bayliner's most popular models and powered by twin Hino 175 HP engines, this boat has been consistently updated and maintained by her present owners who have owned her since 2008. She features hardtops over the cockpit and upper bridge (fully enclosed). Both upper and lower helms have good electronics, and the command bridge has generous seating for all (New Upholstery). Accommodations include a primary stateroom, and a guest stateroom. The dinette has a custom pedestal table, and u shaped seating / berth.
Items of note:
- Lowrance HDS10 GPS (Both Upper & Lower Helms)
- Autopilot - Simrad 28
- Windlass has been re-built - Muir Cougar
- Bowsprit was replaced to accommodate a new Rocna 20 KG anchor
- Ceramic Coated Manifolds & Alternators have been rebuilt
- Six 6 volt house batteries replaced spring 2021, 8D start battery, and a 12V AGM battery, Xantrex inverter / charger
- Hauled and painted in 2021
- 10 ft Brig tender with 20 HP Tohatsu electric start
Ready to go - she's just looking for a new owner!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.