Doug Beguin & Jim Armer
22'8" x 12'6" Aluminum unlicenced prawn, crab, work boat. Powered by 315 hp 5.9 B series Cummins, 9 kW genset with low hours driving electric RSW system.
Could be lengthened to fit permit / licence or to carry more gear.
Package includes 300 prawn traps and line. Ready to fish this season.
- Built in 2000 by Kamma & Blake Industries
- Location: Sunshine Coast, BC
- 22'8" x 12'6" x 2'6" with 6' headroom
- Mutual insured
- Engine: 315 hp Cummins 5.9L diesel - hours unknown
- Reduction gear: Twin Disc
- Propeller: Osborne, 21 x 16.5
- Shaft diameter: 2"
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Full speed: 12 knots
- Fuel tanks: 2, aluminum
- Genset: Isuzu 3CH1 9 kW
- Genset hours: 719
- Hydraulic pumps: Vickers off Twin Disc gear
- RSW electric
- Bilge pumps: 2" Pacer and Rule
- Decks: Aluminum
- Hull: Aluminum
- Holds: 800 plus lbs live prawns
- Winches: 12" pot hauler
- 300 prawn traps and line
- GPS: Furuno GP31
- VHF: Icom
- Radar: Furuno 1712
- Sounder: Furuno 587
- Steering stations: 2
- Controls: Morse
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.