Preliminary listing!! Great opportunity for both American and Canadian boat buyers! Currently stored indoors (due to Covid travel restrictions) and used sparingly 2018 & 2019, washed/stored inside after each outing.� Owner has decided to move back into a cruiser style boat. Pleasure Craft Licenced in Canada and easily sold anywhere in North America. Equipped with twin Yamaha F300, dual Simrad GPS/Chartplotters, Auto Pilot, VHF Marine Radio, Windlass and under 400 hours since new. Cockpit fridge and private marine head. More specs to come. 2018 Trailer is available separately.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
- Pursuit� Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty
5-year blister-free warranty
2-year limited warranty
- Garelick Eez-In 4-step boarding ladder
- Six 10? 316L stainless steel Cleats
- 2 316L stainless steel stern eyes and 5/8? 316L stainless steel bow eye
- One-piece welded, 1?, recessed, low profile 316L stainless steel rail
- Nine stainless steel drink holders
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel positive catch
- Full cockpit coaming bolsters
- Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
- Fresh water system with pull up shower
- Molded bow seating with cushions; insulated, self-draining and lockable boxes.
- Heavy-duty rubrail with stainless steel insert
- Forward facing aft seat with 39 gallon storage tub
- Forward cockpit fiberglass table with Corian insert, removable pedestal and filler cushion
- Saltwater washdown pump with hose outlet
- Bronze thru-hulls below waterline, chrome plated bronze at waterline and Stalon above waterline
- Aft facing seat with storage compartment for six dock lines, life jacket bag, fenders and rod rack.
- 17 gallon fiberglass insulated cooler under seat
- Adjustable Captain?s seat with armrest, dual passenger fixed seats with armrest
- Stainless steel Isotherm refrig. (port side of box)
- Fiberglass sink with folding faucet and Corian cover for sink
- Molded in fiberglass helm console (tiltsout) with molded fiberglass inner-liner
- Integrated helm and passenger footrests
- Two console portlights
- Acrylic 3/4? one piece windshield with hardtop visor
- 12 v Interior lighting
- Two 12 v receptacles in helm
- Raritan electric head with macerator, holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Stainless steel sink with cold water faucet and storage underneath
- Infused fiberglass surfboard style hard top and liner, overhead box with storage, 4 speakers, 2LED spreader lights, 4 overhead tricolor LED lights, stainless steel overhead rails, isinglass front and side curtain
- Polk stereo with bluetooth streaming, four speakers, remote control pad at helm and iPod docking kit
- Stainless steel clothes hanger rod
- Dive tank storage rack for three tanks
- Molded fiberglass console access door with stainless steel latch with gas shock
- Under-gunwale rod storage racks
- Folding rod storage racks with padded reel protectors (under bow seats)
- Forward facing tackle storage locker
- Four 316L stainless steel rod holders in gunwale
- 20 gallon lighted, insulated livewell in helm seat
(Oceana Blue) with fiberglass cover
- One insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishbox with diaphram pump out
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Stainless steel thru-hull anchoring system with remote, plow style stainless steel anchor and rode
- Dual cylinder hydraulic steering with sport adjustable helm and 14.5? wheel
- Lenco� trim tabs with indicator on helm
- Battery switches with three batteries and trays and parallel switches
- 12 v electrical breaker panel
- Yamaha� fuel filters/water separators with primer bulbs
- Horn, dual high/low flush mounted
- Illuminated Carling� rocker switches
- U.S.C.G. and International navigation lights
- Towing light arrangement to meet Rule 24
- Automatic 2000 gph bilge pumps (2) with high water alarm
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- 110 v dockside power with battery charger
- Ritchie Helmsman compass
- Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
- Yamaha� fuel management system
(standard with engine package)
Starting at the bow, the ST 310 delivers full wrap-around lounge seating with angled cushions ergonomically positioned for comfortable entertaining. A convertible fiberglass table accented with Corian Pursuit details doubles as a base for the portable sunpad filler which turns the bow into one large sunbathing platform. Recessed, stainless steel hand rails are neatly anchored just behind the forward seating for safety and security underway.
Entry to the console and head compartment is accomplished through a custom molded fiberglass door installed with heavy duty hardware and latching system complete with a stainless gas spring. Dive tank and equipment storage engineered below allows you to secure gear out of the way and off the deck.
The ST 310 is outfitted with a uniquely curved triple-wide windscreen designed to keep a Captain and companions cruising at speed without getting wind-blown. Seating for three includes a separate adjustable helm seat with arm rests along with double wide companion seats to starboard.
Overhead, the surfboard styled hardtop has dedicated installation details on the topside for outriggers, radar, lighting and antennas. Underneath, the top is finished with built in hand rails, molded speaker ports and an electronics box. All supported by white, powdered coated, heavy duty aluminum tubing.
Aft facing seating and forward facing transom seating accommodate as many as six additional guests with softly cushioned upholstery designed to cradle the body just so. Included in the seating closest to the helm are a sink, livewell and insulated cooler. To the starboard side a hinged seat portion opens to reveal cavernous storage large enough to conceal fenders, lines, safety equipment and racks for fishing rods or marine related equipment. The transom lounge hinges aft and features a large removable bin that allows access to the aft bilge and mechanical systems.
Built-in swim platforms with hidden dive ladder and hand rail, an insulated in-floor fishbox, properly located drink holders and gunnel-mounted rod holders are just a few of the noticeable details that finish off the cockpit.
Underneath your feet an aggressive 24 degree deadrise, sharp entry, performance minded chines and strakes bring this vessel to life providing a comfortable platform capable of fishing, diving or just transporting an extra large offshore party to your favorite coastal getaway.